Friday, February 25, 2011

Scrap Pages 10 &11-Old Family Photos






Hello everyone! How's the cold weather and snow treating you? Hopefully you haven't gone too crazy yet! Spring is on the way...right? Right? Eh, nevermind. It's too cold.
So I have two more layouts to share. I am still working on my family album, trying to get some old pictures scrapped. I worked on a couple old pictures of me and my great aunt B.J. (Betty Jane.) The old pictures that I found were somewhat blurry, so taking a picture of the layout didn't work out so well but you can kinda see lil' ole' me and my great aunt. She passed away about 7 years ago but I really feel she would have loved scrapbooking. It would have been something she would have enjoyed.

The other layout is of my great aunt (same one as above) and my grandma Marge, or as we like to call her, Grandma Grandma. I found the black and white photo of them in a pile of my own pics. There's no date on the back so I'm not sure when it was taken. If I had to guess, I'd say that they are probably in their late 20's to early 30's in the pic. Next time I see grandma, I'll have to ask. I think this layout is so pretty. I love the color scheme and the black and white photo of my aunt and grandma is just gorgeous!

Well, that's all for now. More layouts to share soon. Stay warm out there.
Until then,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment