Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scrap Page #5-The 4th of July!



I have to thank the Blizzard of 2011 for a chance to get some scrapping done! I must say that I was very surprised to finally have a snow day! The school I teach at doesn't "believe in snow days" so we go to school when the rest of the country is burried under mountains of snow. But anyway, I took full advantage of my snow days (and the couple of 2 hour delays that we had)and went through some photos to decide which ones I wanted to scrap next. I did this layout for my friend Jordan. Her daughter Hayden turned 3 the other day and we had her birthday party yesterday. I made this layout so that Jordan could put it in Hayden's baby book. Working on layouts of the 4th has made it difficult to face the snow and cold weather!!

-Okay, got one more layout to post on here and its another 4th of July page. Hopefully it doesn't send anyone into fits of depression considering the fact that its NOT July and February still means cold weather! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment