Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scrap Page #7-My Bachelorette Party



Good Evening!

Time to post some more layouts for my scrap project. I worked on a few random things this week. I scrapped a page from my bachelorette party because I am trying to finish that album but I also worked on some pics from one of our Halloween parties and some old pics that will be going in the "family and friends" album. This scrap project is tough! I think I'm doing well and today I realized that I have only completed 31 layouts so far. I know I've only posted a few on here, but I've only completed 31, which means I have a lot of catching up to do. It is tough though because I feel like I've accomplished something and I look at the clock and an entire hour has gone by and I've only gotten one layout done! Grr...oh well.

So this picture is from my fantastic bachelorette party which was held in Chicago. My sister, some of my bridesmaids, and friends joined me for an awesome night out on the town. I'm sure I will post more pics from that night (the appropriate ones of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment