Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrap Page #9-Me and the folks!



Hmmmm. Apparently I need to stop using my cell phone to take pictures of my layouts cause they don't look so good. Darn! I use my cell because it uploads on here so fast and I dont have to get the camera out, and then the cord, and then turn on the computer etc etc. Oh well. Note to self; the cell doesn't take good pics. :(

This layout I did last night while Michael was working late. I bought some of the materials from a kit at Scrapbook.com. Gotta give them a shout-out every once in a while. This picture is of myself and my parents at my friend Chrissie's wedding, which was back in September of 2008, I believe. I love this picture because we are having such a good time and it really shows on our faces. I am trying to work my way through some old family photos so that I can create a family album/scrapbook. Some of the pictures are becoming faded and yellow from sitting inside those old photo albums where the sheets had sticky backs to them. Turns out, that stuff fades your pictures! Not cool. So to go along with my scrap project, I am trying to save some old memories before they turn yellow and fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment