Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Scrap room and cards!


So, lately I've been spending time making cards. I've made thank-you cards and birthday cards and cards for everyday occasions. I've been kinda proud of the cards I've made and thought I would share some of them. But I have noticed one thing; I really think I need either a Circut Machine or maybe one of the Slice Machines, because cutting things by hand is HARD and I'm not good at it! :) Oh well...maybe Santa will be good to me this year. :)

And since I'm sharing pictures of my "scrap cards," I wanted to show updated pics of my scrap room! It's been just about finished for a while now and I am in love with it! I have a few picture frames to hang on the walls and some odds and ends that I need to figure out a place for, but other than that-it's done! I spend a lot of time down in my scrap room....and so do Molly and Toby...and since they are the stars of this blog..I better include a pic of them as well!










Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'm so envious of your room Meg! It looks FANTASTIC!! Your cards are darling too, I'm glad you have some time to play with paper again!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...Moo is too cute...shes looking at you like.. "momma...this is MYY scrapbooking room!" haha lovve it :)

    ReplyDelete