Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello out there!!

Thanks for stopping by! I know its been a while since my last post! Life has been busy! The wedding was excellent, the honeymoon was wonderful and now its time to get back to reality. So I figured that meant it was time to fix up the blog. I will be posting some pictures from the wedding as soon as I get them (and hopefully some of my bridesmaids will have some that I can use in the mean time) but until then, I wanted to post some quick pics from the Bachellorette Party. We had a blast in Chicago! My sister, bridesmaids and friends made the weekend memorable! We took tons of pictures, but these are the ones I feel are safe to post! Ha-Ha!




So check back soon! There's more to come.....gotta go for now...I have a beagle barking at the neighbors.








1 comment:

  1. hi Meg.
    Good to hear everything went fine :-)
    I have a cd w. pix from the wedding i shall be sending you ASAP!

    xox

    ReplyDelete