Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scrap page #2 The Boston trip




Hello out there!

I hope everyone is doing well on this Thursday night. If you are experiencing snow like most of the country right now, I hope you are staying warm and you're not getting too much snow! I think its done snowing right now, but then again, it's Michigan!

So I'm uploading another scrap page that I worked on recently for my scrap project. I have been spending a lot of time working on an album of pictures from a trip to Boston that I took with my friends Amanda and Jenny. We went on this trip waaaaayyyy back in 2005 and I am just now scrapping the pictures. This particular page goes along with our first day in Boston. We walked around and found the Cheers Restaurant and had lunch. It was delicious! We had a blast on this trip, so expect more photos from this trip soon! It seems as if this picture is a little blurry, so I apologize for that. Not sure why its blurry!?

I'm also in the process of uploading another page that I did of Toby (our lab) but it won't upload!! Grrr! So that might have to be blogged another day because my patience is running low. I don't know why a simple picture won't upload! Oh well.

Until then,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment