Monday, January 4, 2010

A Winter Scrapping Session

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday! I recently spent some time downstairs in my scrap room, (getting scrapbook supplies for Christmas definitely helped!) and instead of scrapping recent pictures from this Christmas, I chose to scrap some photos from winter of '08-09. The layout that I have uploaded is of a small trip that Michael and I made to Chicago to see some friends. We had a great time. Michael and I both love Chicago in the winter, especially when the lights are on the trees and everything looks so festive.

With that said, I have a mission for myself. I am going to try and post some of the layouts that I have recently worked on. They range from family to friends, but they are all from '08-09. For some reason, I am in a nostalgic mood and I figured that scrapping some old photos will be good for me. Make sure you check back tomorrow....I have a Christmas layout of my grandpa Jack. It's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment