Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My BIG Christmas Project!

For Christmas, I decided to make my family members a Christmas card box. I saw the idea on the Cricut website and thought it looked really neat. The boxes that I made looked nothing like the one on the Cricut site, but the idea came from there.

I made the boxes because my mother, mother-in-law, and my grandmothers keep the cards that they received for the holidays. (So, if you've sent my mom a Christmas card, she might still have it.)

Making these boxes TOOK FOREVER! I painted them and made each one unique by adding different scrapbook paper, stickers, ribbon or glitter.

Here are examples of 2 of them. I will upload the others soon! The white one was given to my Grandma Faye and the pink one was given to my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment