Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Uh Oh! Halloween is Around the Corner!


So, it's pretty obvious that fall is here. The leaves are changing and the air is cold and it just smells like fall. But the other day, it hit me. Halloween is around the corner! That means our 3rd annual Jenks Halloween Party is around the corner! EEEK! I'm not done with pictures from the last party! So....I did some scrappin! I have tons more to do, but I had to share this Layout that I did. The picture is not the best quality for some reason...but the Layout is of some friends and family playing a game at our last Halloween party. The chipboard letters and some of the little accents on the page are in glitter, but its kinda hard to see. :)

Enjoy...and get those costumes ready!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post - pictures of beagles ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    pictures of beagles

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout - I love that pp, I don't know HOW many times I picked it up at the store and never bought it - ack! :(

    ReplyDelete