Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2 Posts in One Day! Yay!









Hello Again!


Just wanted to share some updated pics of the Scrapbook Room as it is coming along so nicely! Michael and I painted (as you can see in the pictures) now it is time to start thinking of some cool ideas of how to fill the room!! I have some neat organizers and baskets to keep my things in...but I am always looking for advice or cool ideas!! Leave me a message and tell me what you think! oooh...and let me know if you like the color! I love it, personally, but I love anything green! Technically the paint color is called "Meadow Wind" but it reminds me of mint ice cream! :)



And...check out post #1! I got some cool stuff from my Aunt Alex. It will be my first set of new scrapbook materials to go into the new scrapbook room! :)



M.K.M

2 comments:

  1. It looks SENSATIONAL! You guys make a great team!
    That green is so refreshing! Painting stripes?! You guys are fearless! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! I wish we had an extra room to convert into a scraping location. But you know California, space is at a premium!

    ReplyDelete