Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Scrap Page 15



Hello out there! If there's anyone out there who looks at this blog, then welcome!! Its been a while since my last post. Summer is almost coming to an end for me since I go back to work the week of August 8th! UGH! I guess thats what I get for teaching in the state of Indiana. Anyhooo..just thought I'd stop by and share some layouts that are long over due. I've been down in my scrap room today for the first time in a while and I'm cranking out the pages. I haven't had much time or energy to get a lot done considering that the summer is flying by and I seem to be focused on more exciting things, like getting stuff ready for the baby's room!! We have a color and theme picked out, so its just a matter of getting everything put together!!

This layout is an old one that I did a while ago of my hubby and I on our honeymoon in Jamaica! The other pics I will post are close ups that show more detail on the page. Enjoy!! Hope to be back later!
-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment