Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Those of you who know me well know that when it comes to crafts, I haven't always been so "crafty." Most of the time I am lucky if I can cut in a straight line and 90% of the time....I can't! :)


But! I wanted to share with you this very cool card that I made for Valentine's Day. My inspiration came from the January edition of the Scrapbooks etc. Magazine. It featured patterns you could use and trace to create fun characters for your own cards, tags, or scrapbook pages. So I used the little Cupid pattern they had and made this card! (I'm quite pleased with myself!)

If you're interested, Scrapbooks etc. has more online!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

XoXo

M.K.M

2 comments:

  1. great card Megan!
    I love the magazine as well!
    Your blog looks great, I really like your collages!

    alexox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! This blogging thing is so much fun! Who Knew? :)

    ReplyDelete